Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s here!!!! Couldn’t be happier! One adhesive goober in the cabin they cleaned up, the spoiler has minor attachment issues on one side. Otherwise it’s immaculate and they’ve already noted the issues. Also came with All Seasons! 3 miles on the odometer.
We saw your car at the Loveland Tesla, I think??? We ordered a red MYP and are on the Rollercoaster of waiting now. Beautiful car. Enjoy. What was the wait time from text it shipping to arrival??

Reactions: taumax
I have a mobile appointment for the HomeLink install on Friday. Then I'll need to schedule an appointment for the door ding and my scratched center console the was inoperable at delivery. I can't figure out how to schedule multiple services.
Go into your original and hit edit, below your original you can add multiple pictures and describe other issues. All else fails hit the chat icon and let them know your mileage and issue.

Reactions: DesertEagle
783E5460-C1BD-4FB7-BBB8-DE3A81463AE0.jpeg

It too shabby

We saw your car at the Loveland Tesla, I think??? We ordered a red MYP and are on the Rollercoaster of waiting now. Beautiful car. Enjoy. What was the wait time from text it shipping to arrival??
Thank you! Ya it was a roller coaster for sure!
Shipping text to actual pickup was 2 weeks. 1 week between shipping text and scheduling pickup, 1 week waiting for pickup.

Interestingly when I asked the sales lady at the Aurora service center if they had any 14-50 adaptors while I was picking up the car she told me no. But I called back today and asked the parts guys and they had 2. Yay, I got one of them and can now move up to 240v on the mobile until I'm ready for the Wall Connector purchase. I know I know, I'm slow sometimes. I need winter/all-seasons to be my next large purchase.

Tesla Mobile Service came out to install the HomeLink module today. Service was great, actually called ahead to see if he could swing by earlier which worked out well. The tech had it installed within 10 mins, walked me though the setup. The whole appointment was less than 25 minutes. The tech even asked if there was anything else I needed help with, unfortunately, he can't fix that dent from delivery because everything about the car is amazing. HomeLink works as described and worth it IMO.

Reactions: taumax