Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Mobile Service came out to install the HomeLink module today. Service was great, actually called ahead to see if he could swing by earlier which worked out well. The tech had it installed within 10 mins, walked me though the setup. The whole appointment was less than 25 minutes. The tech even asked if there was anything else I needed help with, unfortunately, he can't fix that dent from delivery because everything about the car is amazing. HomeLink works as described and worth it IMO.
That’s great news! My appointment is on the 6th (it was the earliest one they had).

Reactions: DesertEagle
Finally a more real picture. Been looking around at wheel/tire combos. Would really love to find something used but don’t want to do Gemini’s in silver. Maybe in black those would be nice. Otherwise TSportline or Martian Wheels I’m thinking…
I installed the TSportline TS5's with CrossClimate2 tires a couple days after taking delivery. Very happy with the swap.

Reactions: DesertEagle
I noticed the price on the home link just went up, argh! I didn‘t order yet.

I did just get a deal on a set of Gemini’s for $1300 all in with good all seasons already on them and tpms sensors. So at least now I’ll be ready for the winter.
Wow. Great deal. Speaking of price increases, I saw the TPMS went up as well. I need to get to looking for a winter tire/wheel setup ASAP. If anybody has a recommendation, please share.

Wow. Great deal. Speaking of price increases, I saw the TPMS went up as well. I need to get to looking for a winter tire/wheel setup ASAP. If anybody has a recommendation, please share.

Didn’t you get factory all-seasons? I’d think they should be fine; but maybe you want specific winter tires? I generally find all-seasons are pretty good in the Denver city limits at least.

Didn’t you get factory all-seasons? I’d think they should be fine; but maybe you want specific winter tires? I generally find all-seasons are pretty good in the Denver city limits at least.
Yes, I have the all seasons, and generally only drive all season tires. I’m not sure how well the 21” wheels are in snow. This is the lowest profile tire I’ve owned. We have a pretty steep hill and many of the all wheel drive sports cars with similar set-ups struggle to make it. I’m planning to have a winter wheel and tire set-up for the MYP.

Reactions: ZuleMYP
I received a 2 week window Today.

OD: 5/5 MYP Black/Black/Tow/EAP

I made a Configuration change last week to Red as I saw a number of dirty Black cars during the recent monsoons.

2 week Window:

8/16-8/30

I'm anticipating a Vin mid next week, we shall see.

Anyone else here with a Mid August Window on MYP with Aurora Service Center Delivery location?

Reactions: Gingerturtle