Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far it has been quite smooth. As soon as I received the VIN via text, I was able to change over to third party financing. I got a great 2.6% APR for 72 mo from AdelFi. Insurance is quite a bit hirer than I expected, even with Tesla, so I’ll be doing some shopping around on that one. I’ll keep you in the loop of how it goes from here.

So far it has been quite smooth. As soon as I received the VIN via text, I was able to change over to third party financing. I got a great 2.6% APR for 72 mo from AdelFi. Insurance is quite a bit hirer than I expected, even with Tesla, so I’ll be doing some shopping around on that one. I’ll keep you in the loop of how it goes from here.
I covered my Tesla through esurance along with my f150 and it was only 250 more per 6 months. I got both f150 and the model y for under $700/6 mo.

I got my model y yesterday at the Littleton delivery center. Overall it was fine but definitely inconsistent panel gap the whole length of the trunk cover on both sides. Asked them to fix it but they did t do much at all. Disappointed that they couldn’t get that fixed. Other than that, nothin else was glaring.

I covered my Tesla through esurance along with my f150 and it was only 250 more per 6 months. I got both f150 and the model y for under $700/6 mo.

I got my model y yesterday at the Littleton delivery center. Overall it was fine but definitely inconsistent panel gap the whole length of the trunk cover on both sides. Asked them to fix it but they did t do much at all. Disappointed that they couldn’t get that fixed. Other than that, nothin else was glaring.
Thanks for the insurance tip, I’ll check them out. Also, thanks for letting me know about your delivery experience. Any way you can post pictures of your gaps?

Just got the magic 2-week window Sept. 4-16 after being at Sept. 8-October 23 for quite a while. Called my SA, and they say it is an accurate window. Unfortunately I am traveling during most of the window. SA said wait for the VIN, then text to negotiate the actual date. MY LR blue, tow, ordered 12-4-21, delivery Colo. Springs. Wish me luck, it is a 6-hour drive away.
Don't get hopes up too high. I'm on my 4th two week window. Picking up same location.

The fact that someone from the Colorado waiting room group is getting a delivery from Austin gives me hope that with increased production at that plant, more of us Colorado folk may soon be getting VINs from there as well? Hope springs eternal.Checking my app on the daily like a kid waiting for Christmas. Except instead of Santa it’s crazy Elon and instead of a gift it’s a large expensive item I have to pay for.

Reactions: WrldDriftR
Thanks for the insurance tip, I’ll check them out. Also, thanks for letting me know about your delivery experience. Any way you can post pictures of your gaps?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 41
Thanks for the pictures. I’ll compare it to mine when I take delivery.
No problem. That seems to be the area where most of the teslas have panel gaps. There are YouTube videos on this actually. Other than that car is good so far. Had an issue with license plate screws not coming out. My temp tag flew off because they had just taped it to the license plate. Seems like they knew about the issue but didn’t bother fixing it. Seems to be a common problem. There are posts in this forum about that. I decided to try their mobile support for this. Also found a screw missing under the back of the car for the cover plate.

Tesla service seems to be lacking. Im surprised that they didn’t try harder to fix your panel gap issue, after all these are fairly expensive cars. That’s probably my only real fear of getting mine is what problems I will find. Other than that congratulations on your new ride.

Reactions: soumak
he fact that someone from the Colorado waiting room group is getting a delivery from Austin gives me hope that with increased production at that plant, more of us Colorado folk may soon be getting VINs from there as well? Hope springs eternal.Checking my app on the daily like a kid waiting for Christmas. Except instead of Santa it’s crazy Elon and instead of a gift it’s a large expensive item I have to pay for.
picked up MYLR 8/12 from Stapleton/Aurora, it's an Austin build and I'm very happy with it. 1,800 miles in less than two weeks after taking up to Jackson Hole for a long weekend. No complaints so far, 9mos wait was a test of patience for sure, but well worth it. Good Luck!

picked up MYLR 8/12 from Stapleton/Aurora, it's an Austin build and I'm very happy with it. 1,800 miles in less than two weeks after taking up to Jackson Hole for a long weekend. No complaints so far, 9mos wait was a test of patience for sure, but well worth it. Good Luck!
Congratulations! It's an Austin build so that gives me hope that I'm soon to at least get a EDD change. I hear that factory is pumping out Model Ys at a pretty high pace.

MYP Black/Black/no tow/no FSD

OD: 5/25

EDD 1: 7/29 - 9/9
EDD 2: 8/5 - 9/8
EDD 3: 8/18 - 9/15
EDD 4: 8/22 - 9/5
EDD 5: 8/25 - 9/6
EDD 6: 9/1 - 9/5 (updated 8/19 with VIN F531)
EDD 7: 8/30 - 9/3
delivery scheduled 9/2

picked up F531 this morning in Littleton:

Attachments

• 20220902_132747.jpg
    20220902_132747.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220902_104008.jpg
    20220902_104008.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 30
Going on my first long road trip 2.5 weeks after delivery. 1400+ mile round trip. Wish me luck! Did a test run to goodland, ks and back today about 414 mile round trip just to test out the super chargers. Not too bad but had TONS of phantom breaking events.

I picked up my Blue MY LR, White Interior with Tow in Littleton couple days ago.
OD - 7/29/2021 and pick up date 9/2/22.
The delivery was okay, car was in god condition besides some stain / streaks in White seats. I had to set an appointment to get them fixed.
There was no mobile charger included, I got a $200 gift code to buy my own. I did not see any imperfections or panel gaps. So, overall please with the car. My Mustang Mach E has larger panel gaps than Tesla.
So, far we are good, no complaints.
The first two Supercharging experiences were average, I was expecting MY to charge much faster than my Mach E does on Electrify America. The charging process (experience) is very smooth and convenient for Tesla; however charging speeds are the same as Electrify America not faster for me.