Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colour combo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered blue and white too. S rather than 3 so standard silver 19" wheels rather than aero. Pretty much everything I read on the white says it'll be fine but there's a little trepidation here too!

I was debating between blue and red still torn but went for the red. I would have went for the white interior if I’d bought the blue as I liked that combo.

Upgraded to the sport wheels as not fussed on the Aeros

SR, Black Interior

Last edited:
I like those wheels as well but having already paid for paint and white I need to draw the line. Unless I go for black exterior or interior, then I could. Oh no...back to edit design :)
My sentiments exactly!

This thread makes it even harder to decide!

I wonder if changing colour, etc at this stage would impact delivery time. They have a warning about it on the designer, but that's been there since day one.

Last edited:
We also went for the blue with white interior and aero wheels.
Would look better with silver alloys I think but wanted the 18" for the comfort - specially on UK roads...

Was quite confident going with the white interior but then saw this video....now getting worried :(

White is supposed to be more stain resistance. I think there was a Musk tweet about it at some stage....

The dye from your new jeans will still rub off on it though. It just means you'll have to clean it more often.

That would happen with black too, you just wont see it as much. It happens on our red leather car too.

Have now actually seen a blue model 3 with white interior (Park Royal, London). Totally subjective but I left with these thoughts...

1) White is a bit bling/showy
2) White is very bright. I almost had to squint!
3) Unsurprisingly dirt (and I mean loose dirt) shows up easily so you would need baby wipes in the car.

So I think I might change back to black!

Have now actually seen a blue model 3 with white interior (Park Royal, London). Totally subjective but I left with these thoughts...

1) White is a bit bling/showy
2) White is very bright. I almost had to squint!
3) Unsurprisingly dirt (and I mean loose dirt) shows up easily so you would need baby wipes in the car.

So I think I might change back to black!

If you decide to change, let us know if it impacts your delivery time. The site is now showing July for delivery instead of June.

original deposit years ago? If so I am doubting that will make any difference [to actual delivery date] unless you are buying a Premium model ... but, that said, all backlog (for orders of current models) should be satisfied by July so it won't make a lot of difference ... and maybe none at all.
Yes. I've actually been told I can pretty much have whatever I want and it won't change the date. We'll see...