TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Colours (again!)

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by pdk42, Aug 14, 2019.

1. pdk42

pdk42 Member

I've ordered white, but I'm still wondering if it's the right thing. I like the blue too. Thoughts? Anyone with white who can share some shots with UK plates?

2. NorfolkMustard

3. Keeper

Keeper Member

Dont get blue - it’s too common! :rolleyes:

4. pgkevet

pgkevet Member

Personal view that most car colour choices are pretty boring. White;s as good as anything. You can always personalise it in old school ... a few bullet hole stickers, fluffy dice and a Garfield stuck inside a window...;)

• Funny x 1
  5. dst87

dst87 Member

I think white is an excellent choice. It looks spectacular in person (my test drive vehicle was white) and as a free option it's fantastic.

We were considering paying for white when it was a £1500 option.

6. CJ-UK

CJ-UK Member

Ultimately only you can decide. Otherwise we'd all have the same colour ;)

There's certainly no right or wrong colour.

Here's white, on UK plates: The M3 Photo Thread

7. Marc Roberts

Marc Roberts Member

I love the look of white but I'm notoriously bad at dealing with bug splats.