Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colours thread

What colours would you like to see?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we get some ideas on new colours? I want to see satin grey (almost matte but easier to maintain). I hope that many choicea become available from the factory as different colours will make the model 3 more individualistic and a personal statement - thus more in demand in my opinion despite being an expensive asset. Think apple iphone - everyone needs one (or a smartphone in general).

I said traditional because I don't think the colors I've seen so far get much better than multicoat red or silver, probably silver at configuration time. I think I would tire quickly with anything that was too 'bold' but I'm an old geezer and fairly conservative.

Personally I think they should offer a greater variety than the current models (even if staying with the same numbers of options). With perhaps some variation in tone.
With nine colors they could get Black, White, Silver, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.
They could make the Green deep, rich and opaque; while making the Orange flamboyant, bright, and metalic. Perhaps pleasing as many people as possible.

Thank you kindly.

maxresdefault.jpg

McLaren-570S.jpg

McLaren Cerulean Blue is a sharp color but I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to live with it long term.... but I really like the Charcoal grey with the tan (which is different from Tesla's tan) Regardless, I'm looking forward to the options.