Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Columbus Ohio Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I have finally received my delivery window and I am waiting for the day my Model S Performance arrives. I have read and read the forums, and already have a a few new toys coming for my new S. I have noticed other cities and states have Motor Clubs and meetups, but I havent seen anything for central ohio. We have a new service center that is suppose to open in march so I am hoping that a few members from the board will be from Columbus and surrounding. Anybody here have a any Tesla vehicles? Would love to chat and share ideas.

Thanks,

Jason

Dayton Ohio - Will be in Columbus this Saturday 2/9/13 for Ohio Stadium tour and dinner at the Buckeye Grill. I will be with a large group of people, but would be glad to answer any questions. Send me a private message and for a direct phone number.

Hello all,

I have finally received my delivery window and I am waiting for the day my Model S Performance arrives. I have read and read the forums, and already have a a few new toys coming for my new S. I have noticed other cities and states have Motor Clubs and meetups, but I havent seen anything for central ohio. We have a new service center that is suppose to open in march so I am hoping that a few members from the board will be from Columbus and surrounding. Anybody here have a any Tesla vehicles? Would love to chat and share ideas.

Thanks,

Jason

Welcome to TMC, Jason!

I'm a little north of you (Cleveland suburbs) but glad to meet up when I venture down to Columbus.

And for an update on the Columbus Service Center, check this out.

Thanks for all of the replies. I have finally spotted a Model S in Columbus...actually i didn't but my friend did and he snapped a photo. It was Blue with Maine plates!

My electrical work should be completed this week. I have a 220 being installed and and a 60 amp run for my HPWC. Has anyone actually received their HPWC prior to the delivery of the car?

Picked up my car last night and I love it! Dave at the Columbus Service Center is really cool. We spoke about quite a few things and he said he would speak to Tesla and help us get a group together. I am going to make a facebook page and hope we can get some local ohio people join us. I will post the link here once we are running. Would love to share a few stories. Heres a few pics of my beast in the garage. Its tight but perfect! BTW I installed a laser for parking and I cannot tell you how much easier it makes it to get it in the perfect location.

20130311_184425.jpg
20130311_191550.jpg
20130311_192139.jpg
Image00009.jpg

Picked up my car last night and I love it! Dave at the Columbus Service Center is really cool. We spoke about quite a few things and he said he would speak to Tesla and help us get a group together. I am going to make a facebook page and hope we can get some local ohio people join us. I will post the link here once we are running. Would love to share a few stories. Heres a few pics of my beast in the garage. Its tight but perfect! BTW I installed a laser for parking and I cannot tell you how much easier it makes it to get it in the perfect location.

Congratulations on your delivery and nice garage!
Agree that we should organize an Ohio TMC group.
Let us know what the facebook page you create is and maybe we can plan a get together soon now that winter is dwindling down.

I wanted to share with some local people that I have a friend that runs Professional Eclipse in Columbus. He did my windows today and they look awesome. Here are a few shots in progress. Thanks to the snow couldnt really get any full car shots. Maybe tomorrow.

20130313_130102.jpg
20130313_140855.jpg
20130313_142904.jpg
20130313_142920.jpg

I'm a new MS owner here up in Cleveland. Picked up my car in C'bus just a few days ago, but I'll be back Friday to visit friends with the Tesla. We should organize something next spring or summer in Columbus as an Ohio Tesla gathering, maybe at the Supercharger that is about to open in Grove City. Make it a lunch thing so people can have time to charge and such too. That'd be fun! Maybe we can get the folks at the C'bus Service Center to help out too.