Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Comatose

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting stir crazy so I decided to go for a ride in my 3 week old Model 3 LR AWD. It's been asleep for the past 3 days (87% charge) and the app just spun it's wheels trying to wake it. The app permitted all functions except "Climate Control." I went over to the car and was able to unlock the door, but the screen remained blank...no reaction when I depressed the brake pedal...same no reaction when I tried to reboot. After 10 minutes of opening doors and pressing buttons. I plugged in my home charger and "it's Alive."

Getting stir crazy so I decided to go for a ride in my 3 week old Model 3 LR AWD. It's been asleep for the past 3 days (87% charge) and the app just spun it's wheels trying to wake it. The app permitted all functions except "Climate Control." I went over to the car and was able to unlock the door, but the screen remained blank...no reaction when I depressed the brake pedal...same no reaction when I tried to reboot. After 10 minutes of opening doors and pressing buttons. I plugged in my home charger and "it's Alive."

This exact thing happened to me yesterday in my 1 month old M3P. Curious to see if it reoccurs.