Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Autopilot-Release-Date Is Right...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find it interesting as well as impressive (that he's taking the time to do it) and also sad (that he has to) that in addition to having started this contest, in addition to ponying up for the prizes for this contest, and in addition to maintaining a spreadsheet of people's entries in this contest, Jason has to actually babysit the entries to prevent people from having invalid entries!

I would hope the least we could do is take the time to enter properly. And Jason--for what it's worth, in my opinion you are going far above and beyond in helping people by pointing out their invalid entries.

Gives me something to do while I wait on Autopilot....? :rolleyes:

hehe

Looks like five entries that are duplicates and don't count so far. You're welcome to keep them for bragging rights, but prizes only for the first to pick the date.

9/19/2015 Duplicate by Nevek #54
9/20/2015 Duplicate by muleferg #76
9/21/2015 Duplicate by Electricfan #82
9/29/2015 Duplicate by fiksegts #73
10/10/2015 Duplicate by qwk #45

Seems September is popular. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is early Sunday morning of this upcoming weekend, July 26th. Hey, I'm a risk taker!

Thank you wk057!!!!

You're welcome. Very nice! Good luck! :)

I think someone already mentioned it but what about 1 cell from the battery of a Tesla S. That way those who have a tesla S can educate others about what is inside their car by showing it to them, and those without a Tesla can be 1 cell closer to owning one :smile:.

EDIT: Lots of duplicates around late September, the bookies would have that as the odds on, perhaps 1/2 or evens.

I think someone already mentioned it but what about 1 cell from the battery of a Tesla S. That way those who have a tesla S can educate others about what is inside their car by showing it to them, and those without a Tesla can be 1 cell closer to owning one :smile:.

Though not truly the battery "out of a Model S" many of us have taken a step in that direction by buying flashlights and batteries like these, which use the same type of cells as those in our cars:

STREAMLED: 1000LM Lumen UltraFire C8 CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch 18650 Battery Charger - Basic Handheld Flashlights - Amazon.com

How about march 16, 2016. My Model S 2 yrs old.:rolleyes:

IMG_2052.JPG