TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Come on TESLA-ELON lets go!!!!!! Help us help ourselves.

Discussion in 'Energy, Environment, and Policy' started by Garlan Garner, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

Elon - I truly believe you are producing cars as fast as you can, however our environment is getting worse and worse. Elon - please don't loose focus on your mission statement in lieu of making money and/or any other distracting effort that nay-sayers may bring your way.
    I reach out to you Elon because you run the only company that has a primary objective to save earths environment. As you can see from the following article....mankind is not helping itself along in this effort so we need someone with your influence and leadership.
    Please don't forget the mission.

Top Trump Officials Clash Over Plan to Let Cars Pollute More

"WASHINGTON — Senior administration officials are clashing over President Trump’s plan to roll back a major environmental rule and let cars emit more tailpipe pollution, according to 11 people familiar with the confrontation, in a dispute over whether the proposal can withstand legal challenge."

Elon, Let the shorts short, but let the mission be long.

• Like x 2
  2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

the shorts goal is to make sure that there is no mission... hence the shorts must be squashed

• Love x 1