Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Comfort Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are these still the new suspension parts?

I scheduled my appointment next week to check my suspension, the car is too bouncy.
Technician responded saying that my car already equipped with the newer designed suspension and there is no additional components available to make suspension less stiff.

he still said come and do the test drive with technician, but wanted to make sure that what is the newer part number for the less stiff suspension before I go talk to them.
Just picked up a PA044XXXX Austin build. It has the new suspension part numbers fitted. No matrix lights unfortunately.

To clarify - looks like my build has these parts:
DAMPER ASSY FR LH,COIL E3 DM2288362-00-A
DAMPER ASSY FR RH,COIL E3 DM2288367-00-A
RR DAMPER ASSY - COIL DM SP2288463-00-A

Are these still the new suspension parts?

I scheduled my appointment next week to check my suspension, the car is too bouncy.
Technician responded saying that my car already equipped with the newer designed suspension and there is no additional components available to make suspension less stiff.

he still said come and do the test drive with technician, but wanted to make sure that what is the newer part number for the less stiff suspension before I go talk to them.
The newer "comfort" suspension is more bouncy than the older one. There's less harshness on the bigger bumps; however, the downside is a more bouncy/floaty feeling on smaller ones especially at lower speeds.