Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Coming to all S and X and Model 3s"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure they said All on the Investor Call or elsewhere? I know they mentioned coming to S, X and 3, but I don't recall hearing All, but I could be wrong.

I think it was first mentioned on the Investor Call at the 53:42 mark of the call where he said "All Model 3, and S and X". Since the question was within the context of motor improvement of the new Raven power train, we can extrapolate that that it was specific to the Raven power train vehicles plus Model 3.

Unfortunately, it was also quite obvious to me when the power increase was specified. Since the Raven powertrain only shares half of its design with the 3, the 5% for one and 3% increase for the other made it easy to extrapolate that older S/X variants were not contextually referenced.

It is not always obvious in context TSLC. In fact it is so bad here and in the press that I rarely even bother to read Tesla articles or watch their videos.

It has come to the point that ALL now means only the very latest model - raven in the case of the Model S. Yet raven owners are only a tiny percentage.

Everything has become so raven and M3 centric that this and most other informational forums have become simply gloating spaces.