Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Comma ai setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you install the Pedal interceptor?
Not yet, just the comma, tbh i dont need anything else, I usually control the pedal and let the comma do the steering. On highways i put the adaptive cruis control so that comma will control speed and slow down when theres cars in front, but if its traffic slower than 25mph, then i just use the peddle and let comma steer

Reactions: Vip
Not yet, just the comma, tbh i dont need anything else, I usually control the pedal and let the comma do the steering. On highways i put the adaptive cruis control so that comma will control speed and slow down when theres cars in front, but if its traffic slower than 25mph, then i just use the peddle and let comma steer
So I am assuming that there is a toggle switch where you can choose steer only or steer+pedal

So I am assuming that there is a toggle switch where you can choose steer only or steer+pedal
You can activate the comma without having cruise control on. This allows you to control pedal while it drives.

Other option is to turn on your cruise control and comma on, this will allow comma to steer while the mph stays the same because its on regular cruise control

The other option is adaptive cruise control. This option is like the above with regular cruise control, however when there is a car a certain length away from you, comma will see it and slow down and go that speed till lane is clear, then go back to whatever speed you set in cruise control.

The reason you would need the pedal interceptor would be to have the adaptive cruise control on at lower speeds aka city traffic. With city traffic you cant have cruise control on because you will be under 25mph. Thus no stop and go by comma.

Reactions: Vip