Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Compiling a must-have accessories list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What else do people think is essential? If we get a good list I will compile the Google Doc with the relevant links for specific discussions about each accessory and post.

Thanks!

I grabbed a circuit and voltage tester to toss in the charging kit. Has come in handy once already. Amazon links:

Klein Voltage Tester

GE GFCI Circuit Tester

I also have a jumbo sun shade from Costco... not only to reduce summer heat buildup in the car when parked, but also to try and keep UV off the dash.

Small umbrella for the glove compartment.

We have a very useful but not exactly beautiful queen-sized duvet cover that gets placed from the rear to over the dropped-forward seat backs, for whenever the dogs are in. There is nothing that says "Alaska" better than a malamute-hair enhanced interior.... :(

The Tesla's border intersection of the "carpet" and hard plastic upper interior grabs the duvet cover perfectly. All this said, we just learned that at Teslive 2013, someone was displaying the custom-fit & velcro-backed covers she has made for this exact purpose.

If you have dogs that shed, I will suggest this an Absolutely Must Have (anyone have details on the custom cover?).

Stylus - red
LED License plate bulbs
Phone Mount
Tesla Center console
AA flashlight
Tire Gauge
Shoulder pad memory foam
Window tint
Black View Camera Direct wired
12v air pump
Small tool bag
Pop Up bag for small stuff you buy Costco