Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Complaints

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My landline has been blocked!!! My last call to them was about 3 weeks back. My last email to them (starting with sorry I know you are busy but can I know how I went from the front of the list to the back . . .) was 10 days ago. So I don't believe I have harassed them but now every number I call from my landline says "sorry we are busy right now, we will contact you when your Model 3 is ready for delivery" (Note: Model 3). When I call their numbers on my cell phone it is as normal "20 minute wait time have your RN ready".

I am furious!!!! I searched google for 'how to complain' and it came up with the number 01628 244000 and that is also blocked.

There's poor customer service and there is bad customer service but, for me, this is off the scale.

How do I complain?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Durzel and roadcred
I have spent the last hour searching google for 'Tesla UK - how to complain' and it's like walking through treacle ,every search leads to a dead end at best it seems to come down to writing a letter and posing it to America. What kind of company is his?

I eventually got through to someone in America who told me that he can't tell me anything more than he can see and the only thing he can see is that a car has not yet been assigned to me and there's nothing on the system to indicate when it will be assigned and the only way I can progress this (complain) is via the [email protected]. If I had know in October what I know now about this company I would NOT have ordered a Tesla.

I eventually got through to someone in America who told me that he can't tell me anything more than he can see and the only thing he can see is that a car has not yet been assigned to me and there's nothing on the system to indicate when it will be assigned and the only way I can progress this (complain) is via the [email protected]. If I had know in October what I know now about this company I would NOT have ordered a Tesla.
I’d guess you can still cancel your order..plenty of other cars on the market..

You've been waiting since October?

.. most of which have 10+ month lead times.. and won't be able to tell you anything until then either.

I remember ordering my leaf. The dealer spend 4 months not returning calls. No website. No complaints line. I found out when the car was arriving 24 hours before pickup. Tesla are streets ahead of that.

Same - sales guy is on you like a dog on a rabbit until you've signed, then won't return your calls until its closer to pickup time, when they'll only entertain you because they need to parade you in front of their finance manager to try and squeeze some upsell out of you for paint protection/tyre insurance blah blah.

Reactions: UkNorthampton
Hmmm I don't think that you are quite the right fit for any Tesla... your complaint result seems to fall "within tolerance" ... Tesla's tolerance, not necessarily yours 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.