TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Complete Set 19" Tesla S wheels; 37 miles; TPMS included. - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by skilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. skilly

skilly Member

Complete Set 19" Tesla S wheels; 37 miles; TPMS included.

complete set from new P85D. Went aftermarket and purchased a new set of TPMS. Everything just as it rolled off the factory floor - received car 12/23...took it straight to from Fremont Delivery to Service and had 21" Greys put on. So, tires have 37 miles on them -EVERYTHING included except lugs. Priced to sell - tires and TPMS would cost 1600.00 + tax and mounting/balancing fees.

Price for item is actually 1450.00 - paypal fees are showing on the listing. If we are doing a local transaction or determine another method of payment, to avoid those fees I am fine with that.

Local is preferred, but happy to discuss shipping if necessary.

List Date: 12/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Complete Set 19" Tesla S wheels; 37 miles; TPMS included.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Complete Set 19" Tesla S wheels; 37 miles; TPMS included.

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Wow, great deal. I have 2 sets or would be all over this.

3. Sharkdiver76

Sharkdiver76 Member

Very interested, would you be willing to meet half way? I'm in San Diego

4. skilly

skilly Member

im not really interested in driving from the bay however I'm happy to ship them your way - if you use on trac it's pretty cheap and fast (usually only a day or two).

5. fstech

fstech Member

Now that's a deal! Doesn't get better than that. If I were closer I'd be picking them up.
    Congrats on your new P85D Skilly.