Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Complex install questions for 400A house

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... with TE and hopefully the site visit goes well and inspires confidence that they have it under control.

Has anyone on TMC ever felt this way after talking to TE? lololol

Most people on TMC can't even get a hold of TE to talk to them :p

I guess that one guy in Maryland with a Tesla Solar Roof had a good experience...

Reactions: Adrian Cockcroft
Tesla is not the only game in town. Why not talk with other battery vendors? Just for example:

I think Tesla might be the only game in town when it comes to stringing multi batteries for a single home. The problem with Tesla is they look for low hanging fruit. They want the new install with 200 amp service. Complex installs and replace old panels is not what they want to do. That entire operation needs new leadership and direction. It under performs because Elon ignores it.

Reactions: ATPMSD
I think Tesla might be the only game in town when it comes to stringing multi batteries for a single home. The problem with Tesla is they look for low hanging fruit. They want the new install with 200 amp service. Complex installs and replace old panels is not what they want to do. That entire operation needs new leadership and direction. It under performs because Elon ignores it.
What is wrong with that. I just smile when I see folks complain that they want a super complex setup, with total hands on control, for a super cheap price. Great if you can get it, but why would Tesla want it when yep, there is so much low hanging fruit?

Reactions: Vines