TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Computer History Museum - An Evening with Elon Musk [Extended Version]

Discussion in 'Video' started by auleo, Feb 9, 2013.

1. auleo

auleo Member

#1 auleo, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    I know this was discussed before, but I haven't found a post with the video. Grab some popcorn guys, this is really worth watching and very entertaining!

Some have criticised, but personally I really like how Alison conducts the interview...

And if you've already listened to the radio version please note: this is 18 minutes longer :)

Some of the things that are not in the audio-only version:

- more about SolarCity(46:00),
    - government regulation/side mirrors (52:52),
    - his view on the reality of being president: "your are the captain of a very huge ship and have a small rudder". Hilarious and true. (55:25)
    - he talks about Steve Jobs. "I did try to talk to him once at a party and he was super rude to me" (1:00:50)

An Evening with Elon Musk and Alison van Diggelen - YouTube

Enjoy!