Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Con Edison PowerReady Program - NYC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All --

This can be helpful for some. I live in a NYC (queens) co-op. As you know charging infrastructure is not easily accessible. My co-op was able to apply for this program where Con-Ed covers the majority of the cost to build chargers in our parking lot. Public fast-charging sites and multi-family level 2 sites in certain areas are eligible for a higher incentive level. Coverage can go up to 100% (in our case) since we are in a "disadvantaged community". Could be good points to bring up to your co-op board to install free chargers and qualify for tax incentives. I can provide an update later once these are built. I believe our application has been approved and hopefully be built soon.

Last edited:
Hi All --

This can be helpful for some. I live in a NYC (queens) co-op. As you know charging infrastructure is not easily accessible. My co-op was able to apply for this program where Con-Ed covers the majority of the cost to build chargers in our parking lot. Public fast-charging sites and multi-family level 2 sites in certain areas are eligible for a higher incentive level. Coverage can go up to 100% (in our case) since we are in a "disadvantaged community". Could be good points to bring up to your co-op board to install free chargers and qualify for tax incentives. I can provide an update later once these are built. I believe our application has been approved and hopefully be built soon.

Any status update with this? I live in a condo and will need to talk to my board as well.