TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Condensation problems

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by steven415, May 21, 2018.

1. steven415

steven415 Member

Washed my cat yesterday late afternoon at 4pm. Anyone else get condensation? How long is the wait time for the fix?

Attached Files:

2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Active Member

Cats are self-cleaning machines. Outside of abnormal dirtiness or infestation you should not wash your cat. If you do, lingering dampness is to be expected; your cat will eventually fully dry. Using a blow-dryer is not recommended, as you can easily burn your cat's skin.

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
  3. Devanish

Devanish Member

I suspect “cat” was meant as a euphemism and not in reference to an actual feline. All the same, I think your advice still applies.

4. Devanish

Devanish Member

Have you contact your service center about this? I don’t think that should happen on a $50K car.

5. jrmnet

jrmnet Member

I haven't noticed that after washing the M3, but will double check the next time it is washed.

6. steven415

steven415 Member

i have called and they've ordered parts and I have an appointment in a week to replace. Really easy to do.