Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Condo with Charger spot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm currently moving out of my condo where I had a tesla charger installed into the associated parking spot. I was looking to rent (possibly sell) the condo and wondered if anyone here would know of anyone who would be interested.
Obviously, the main reason of posting here is because of the Tesla charger pre installed into the parking spot, which can be a real headache to do in condominiums.

The condo is a 2bedroom 2 bath. Approx 1000 sq ft. in Mississauga near the Square One area.

[email protected] if anyone is interested or knows any Tesla owners (future owners) who is interested. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm currently moving out of my condo where I had a tesla charger installed into the associated parking spot. I was looking to rent (possibly sell) the condo and wondered if anyone here would know of anyone who would be interested.
Obviously, the main reason of posting here is because of the Tesla charger pre installed into the parking spot, which can be a real headache to do in condominiums.

The condo is a 2bedroom 2 bath. Approx 1000 sq ft. in Mississauga near the Square One area.

[email protected] if anyone is interested or knows any Tesla owners (future owners) who is interested. Thanks!

Congrats on getting that installed! Who did you use?

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Unless condos are much cheaper in Mississauga than T.O. I'd recommend on focusing to just sell it for the highest possible price. The odds of finding a Tesla owner who wants your apartment aren't as great as finding someone who wants your apartment and might pay a little extra for the future proofing offered by having a charger in place. Conversely you might find someone in your building who would buy the charger from you and swap spots.

Congrats on getting that installed! Who did you use?
Hi,

Thanks. It's been installed for over 2 years now.

I actually bought the condo pre construction and dealt with the management board before the condo was officially transferred over to the condo board. This made it a lot easier to get the approval as I was dealing directly with the builder and using their construction contacts and not a third party requiring more approvals and input from a separate condo board.

So we ended up using the same electricians as were responsible for the entire building. The builder was Pinnacle.

• Informative
Reactions: Whisky and S'toon
Unless condos are much cheaper in Mississauga than T.O. I'd recommend on focusing to just sell it for the highest possible price. The odds of finding a Tesla owner who wants your apartment aren't as great as finding someone who wants your apartment and might pay a little extra for the future proofing offered by having a charger in place. Conversely you might find someone in your building who would buy the charger from you and swap spots.
Condo prices are a little different, but have followed the same general trend.

I'll take your advice into account.

Was more just looking to see if someone may know of a person looking for a place to rent that has a charger installed already. It's a little perk for a current (or future) Tesla holder. Never know what happens through the grapevine. :)