Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Condominium charging in Puerto Rico

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i ordered my model 3 and its on its way . And im in the process of and got a proval from my HOA to look into the installation of an electric charger in comunal areas. They want someone cheap because im the only one that has an ev but also something that will log and charge the user like a chargepoint equipment.

my question is . Is there an alternative to chargepoint (cheaper) that has that ability ? To log and charge users like a profile. Im very new to this and thank you

So i ordered my model 3 and its on its way . And im in the process of and got a proval from my HOA to look into the installation of an electric charger in comunal areas. They want someone cheap because im the only one that has an ev but also something that will log and charge the user like a chargepoint equipment.

my question is . Is there an alternative to chargepoint (cheaper) that has that ability ? To log and charge users like a profile. Im very new to this and thank you
Where in Puerto Rico you live ?
I recently ordered a model y and live in a condominium also .. in isla verde