TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Conference Call

Discussion in 'Model S' started by liaemars, Aug 2, 2018.

1. liaemars

liaemars New Member

Have you ever had a boring conference call turn interesting when one of the dial-in's forget to mute their phone and you immediately recognize the distinctive chimes of their Tesla when they try to get their car in to D but they forgot to press the brake. Brought a smile to my face.

• Like x 2
  2. icefree

icefree Member

Did you call them out on it? Say something like "Nice Tesla. Don't forget to press the brake first!"

• Funny x 1
  3. scottm

scottm Active Member

Boop-boop-boop!

4. TintDepot.com

TintDepot.com Member

yes, that does make conference call less boring.

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

C'mon, man, the wrong title for the day after the earnings call! :D

(And I hate hate people that can't handle technology enough to be able to unmute a phone only when talking. I do give you that! :mad:)

• Like x 1