Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Conference in Logan at USU on Electrified Transportation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I work for Utah State University as the lab manager and senior engineer in the electric vehicle roadway research facility. We are hosting a conference on electrified transportation Tuesday 9/26/17 and Wednesday 9/27/17 with over 100 attendees from various companies and research organizations. There will be a lot of discussion on electrified roadways and in-motion wireless power transfer, as well as vehicle autonomy, power electronics, etc.

I've been looking for some eye candy to have at our demonstration event. We have a 4WD Mustang Dyno that I'd like to put a vehicle on and some mobile column lifts that I'd like to use to have a car raised. At these events, we've never had a Tesla. I've been striking out with those I know. I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in bringing their vehicle for this Tuesday from about 2 to 6 pm. In trade, I could give complimentary access to the sessions, to the technology showcase where the vehicle will be, or a run on our dyno someday in the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!