Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirm Performance Stealth (non-PUP) $5,000 refund

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P3D Stealth owner. Yesterday, I replied to the "FUSC off" email I received a few weeks ago saying that Elon has tweeted that non-PUP owners now appear to be included in the refund program. Got a response this morning saying yes, I'm now eligible for the refund and to confirm that I wanted the refund as I would lose FUSC. I responded yes, I'll take the refund with a mailing address for the check. Got a response within two minutes saying OK, we'll send you a check within 8 weeks.
Same here. Although my second response came half a day later this afternoon, after the initial email early this morning that I responded to right away.
I had also sent a new email from my account which received a different response stating that it has been forwarded to the appropriate team that will reach out to me.

I’ve always received a response to my emails until now. I’ve sent two emails about the refund and haven’t gotten a response yet. Will try again in a couple days.

Yeah no responses yet for me either, but it took them a while for me the first time too. I have no idea what their order of operations is, but it is interesting how some people get responses so quickly while others take forever. In email you would think it would just be FIFO (First In, First Out) or something. I guess I'm not the only one! At least we know it's happening now though! Patience Stacks!!

Reactions: Stacks
Just received from Tesla.

452D08E3-2EAC-4B84-BA6D-B0FBBFF4413F.png

Just to clarify the process to request the refund..

I logged in to my account at Tesla.com then clicked on the manage button that shows up to the left of a picture of a model 3. Then I clicked on request help and filled the form using service for the first box. Also checked the escalate this consern for executive review..

Is this how you guys/gals doing to request the refund?

Thank you

Just to clarify the process to request the refund..

I logged in to my account at Tesla.com then clicked on the manage button that shows up to the left of a picture of a model 3. Then I clicked on request help and filled the form using service for the first box. Also checked the escalate this consern for executive review..

Is this how you guys/gals doing to request the refund?

Thank you
Yes, exactly.

Reactions: electrictorque
I wish uncle Elon would let AWD owners upgrade to stealth P. They could recoup the 5K refunds by offering P upgrade to the AWD cars. The power on the AWD feels meh to me now.

You stealth P owners sure got a smoking deal!!!

Don't sweat it. No matter what you got, you would feel "meh" by the power. Honestly, when I first got my P3D_Stealth I was slightly disappointed with the acceleration. I even borrowed a draggy, and did a 1/4 strip to verify. You eventually get used to everything.

Don't sweat it. No matter what you got, you would feel "meh" by the power. Honestly, when I first got my P3D_Stealth I was slightly disappointed with the acceleration. I even borrowed a draggy, and did a 1/4 strip to verify. You eventually get used to everything.
Really? I came from a Ford Explorer Sport (5.5) and I was thoroughly impressed with the acceleration. In fact, still am. I guess you get used to it, but it still puts a smile on my face (and my kids) when I gun it. I’d pay for more acceleration. :)

Reactions: Perry