Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirm Performance Stealth (non-PUP) $5,000 refund

I took the cash and will get my own rims/tires. I don't need the bigger breaks and already have a spoiler (RPMTesla) and fancy pedals (eBay). This will actually leave me with a couple grand and a unique look that not every other performance user has. My two cents, cheers!
That is my plan as well with rims/tires and maybe coilovers

Reactions: silentcorp

focher

Oct 15, 2013
Bay Area
When I received that email, I wrote back confirming my desire for the refund and explained that it makes absolutely no financial sense to stick with the FUSC versus $5k. Because it doesn’t. Take the $5k, buy Tesla stock, and you can probably pay for any Supercharging with the profits over time.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
My account online already changed from free supercharging to pay per use. When I first got the car it showed pay per use for a long time (2 months). But the car has never shown a $ amount on the screen while super charging.

I SC twice this weekend. I know I checked the first time it showed nothing as always. I think it still didn’t show the 2nd time. Not sure when account changed. Now I’m curious what will happen on next SC.

Like most on this thread I requested my refund through the help section on the My Tesla website. Within a week I got an email from Tesla Customer Service making sure this is what I wanted. Two weeks later to the day I received my check. Tesla has made things right with me. Now I just need to get the defects fixed.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC