TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Confirmed 150kW FL Superchargers?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Racerx22b, May 12, 2019.

1. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

Hi All,

I know we have some older Superchargers in FL so I am not sure if all Superchargers are gonna be capable of 150kW Supercharging so I figured let's make a thread on it.

Delray Marketplace (Delray Beach, FL) - Achieved 130kW at 49% battery

Fort Myers - Same as above

• Informative x 1
  2. Speedr117

Speedr117 Member

I got 134kW at 45% charge at the Sarasota Superchargers (obviously not sharing with another car). I did put the Supercharger in the destination about 15 minutes before I got there. I have a 2017 Model S 100D.

I need to let the battery go down to 10% and try it to see if I can get the full 150kW, but it's so rare that I even get below 50%...

• Helpful x 1
  3. chaunceyg1

chaunceyg1 Member

I got 150kW at Port Orange over the weekend with 18% charge, and 138kW at Turkey Lake with 30% charge yesterday.

4. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

132kW at Alafaya/Waterford Lakes.

The SC info on the maps shows which ones are 150kW, right? Is that info not reliable?

20190513_124503.jpg

5. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

#5 Larry Chanin, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    If you are referring to the Find Us map, none of the Supercharger Stations reported here as being over 120 kW, including the one you reported, are listed at 150 kW on the maps.

As of today, the Find Us maps all are listed as up to 120 kW.

I haven't checked them all, but the navigation system in the cars seem to be up to date and show the added capacity. For example, Sarasota is showing 150 kW.

Larry

6. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

I meant the Nav system. Everything local (that I have checked) shows up as 150kW here in Orlando.

7. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

Same here in WA