Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CONFIRMED Order Necessary to Qualify for “Free” Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info. Can we get a second source to confirm the "Confirm" button is no longer available?
2nd question: Can orders placed at a Tesla Storefront be confirmed there, faster than the 7 day auto-confirm?

I can confirm that the "Confirm" button isn't there.

I placed orders for 2 more X 90Ds on Dec 19, so mine will both Auto-Confirm on the 26th. Just ordering 2 X90Ds with FSD Capability and Unlimited Supercharging for maybe some future livery use.

Reactions: ggnykk and ModelX
The stores never could confirm an order, even on their system. The only was the Confirm button on your My Tesla account. But that's gone now, and it seems for good.

If Tesla is "smart" they will allow self-confirmation on 12/30-12/31 for any pending orders not yet confirmed. If the case really is that a confirmed order is required. However, keep in mind that Tesla's "Net New Orders" financial wording is for confirmed orders, not reservations. An order is that - a reservation and a "true order" is a confirmed one.

When I was in on of the Tesla locations talking to one of their people she told me end of year was the cut off for an order being placed not confirmed. I had been saying we were still trying to decided on color and she said up and down I just needed to get the order in on or by 12/31 at the minimum then I'd still have 7 more days to sort the color before the order locks in.