Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed Tesla Model Y 2021 Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just picked up delivery of our MY Long Range FSD yesterday and can confirm some of the latest updates to the car.

1. Double layered windows on the driver side to reduce noise. (I assumed the other windows have the double layer too and didn't bother to check yet)

2. Side mirrors now have the auto dim feature.

3. Tesla now gives you a free USB drive that was already plugged into the NEW port in the GLOVEBOX for us.

Our Center Console is still piano black gloss, or whatever it's called. We got the Matte Black wrap for it.

Did you get new refreshed headlights?

I’m picking up an inventory/demo 2021 performance MY built in beginning of November but it doesn’t have glovebox usb port, but has double layered front glass. Didn’t check for dimming mirrors, but I’ll have to pop drivers side off and trim the plastic piece that some people have mentioned to adjust the mirror properly. My pickup date is Dec 30th.

I don’t know what refreshed headlight would look like, but this is why they look like on my Y that I picked up two days ago. Any idea if these are new or old?

Attachments

• C801EA0B-EC94-4D04-AE27-1A7C8652E882.jpeg
    C801EA0B-EC94-4D04-AE27-1A7C8652E882.jpeg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 114

I’m picking up an inventory/demo 2021 performance MY built in beginning of November but it doesn’t have glovebox usb port, but has double layered front glass. Didn’t check for dimming mirrors, but I’ll have to pop drivers side off and trim the plastic piece that some people have mentioned to adjust the mirror properly. My pickup date is Dec 30th.

I'm not sure if I have the refreshed headlights since I don't really know what to look for. I can do some more research and maybe get back to you on here.