TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Confirmed Today!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Carguy949, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Carguy949

Carguy949 Member

I just confirmed my order a few minutes ago. It had been saying that estimated delivery would be in May, but after confirmation it says Late April. They're getting faster.

2. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

Congrats! I saw someone taking delivery of a brown/tan last Saturday when I had to bring mine in for a new coolant pump. The more I see the brown, the more I like it. Very classy!

3. birdsaresmarter

good job...I see you picked the best color :tongue:

4. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Congrats! Come join us for the OC Tesla Meet end of month to chit chat

5. jrreno

jrreno Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

So I confirmed on the same day. My dash still says May. Difference in delivery distance?

6. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

CA usually delivers faster than FL.

7. Frank Neal

Frank Neal Member

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
    I drove my wife crazy during the time period your in now. Take her out to dinner and don't mention the car. If you can.?

8. Carguy949

Carguy949 Member

Well, boyfriend, actually. And yeah, he's pretty tired of hearing about it :tongue:. Taking him out to dinner is a good idea!

9. tliving

tliving Member

Congrats! Just a couple weeks ahead of you.

10. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

I found myself trying to hide the fact that I was on this forum so much but it didn't really work. Just enjoy the anticipation even though at times it will seem like torture! I still get ridiculed over how much I love my car, but guess who always has to drive when we go out...