Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of you getting the e-mails - as you get further through the process, can you let us know if you're able to add any accessories that we've been told we SHOULD be able to add on, such as a roof rack or tow hitch? And if there are any others that you can add on (like maybe air suspension - fingers crossed!)?

Thanks!

Or how about this....in my configuration I selected to pay for FSD, but I'm thinking of changing my mind. Since its just a software unlock, can I deselect buying FSD when finalizing my order?

Ordered Performance (with upgrade), Midnight Silver, black interior, and FSD on 02/02/20. In Orlando, FL. I was hoping to have more time to prep as this is my first Tesla, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I think someone else asked this, but does anyone know if I don't confirm my March delivery can I can push back into April at least? Should I call someone or just not confirm and wait to see what additional comms I get?
Just wait until someone contacts you. You probably won't get any confirmation for March or April since there are probably 15,000-20,000+ Performance preorders ahead of yours (for the US).

Just wait until someone contacts you. You probably won't get any confirmation for March or April since there are probably 15,000-20,000+ Performance preorders ahead of yours (for the US).
not sure about that, there are already posts from folks who ordered in jan/feb as having gotten their email. color has something to do with it to, pretty sure.

Man... I'm salty at the peeps getting their MYs before I do..:) I would switch to the performance model in a heart beat if it came with 20" tires and standard suspension. I currently have a 2018 Merc E63S with 21s.... The ride is stiff and harsh, I feel every crack and bump.

Got confirmation email last night. I ordered 1 month ago, from NY. I think what matters most is a) Performance + b) FSD (highest margin Y car for Tesla); I'm betting most of the notified had P + FSD. Can others confirm this?

My order:

• Model Y
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

• Informative
Reactions: alloverx
Got confirmation email last night. I ordered 1 month ago, from NY. I think what matters most is a) Performance + b) FSD (highest margin Y car for Tesla); I'm betting most of the notified had P + FSD. Can others confirm this?

My order:

• Model Y
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

I have the same exact model... ordered on 2/2/20. Agree these were first ones to be produced.

I was thinking we should phone up Dahn in Nova Scotia and tell him to stop working on Tesla's batteries until Y deliveries start feeling the joy up here also. :D

Oh, please don’t do that.... He is saving the planet from CO2 and particulate pollution more than anyone else. I think he deserves something between a knighthood and sainthood.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL