Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Conflict Minerals" in Tesla battery pack?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we are not trying to stop any. It is about human right and shared piece. Every one should benefit from it and to stop the killing of people. They did not choose to be there, that is where they call home. I just want to make sure that we all understand the issue and be part of the solution.

Hi, we are not trying to stop any. It is about human right and shared piece. Every one should benefit from it and to stop the killing of people. They did not choose to be there, that is where they call home. I just want to make sure that we all understand the issue and be part of the solution.

You are going to have to work much harder to stop slavery in Africa as well as genocide and weaponizing starvation.

IIRC, it's China's problem since they bought up most the cobalt contracts. 80% of the world's refined cobalt comes from China, and they are buying as much cobalt industrial assets and mines as they can get their hands on.

China does not care about Conflict materials. They effectively used slavery in China since WWII. Their concern for other countries is press releases, never action.

If it's any consolation, all US corporations must file Conflict Materials agreements with the State Dept. I know I did, and I don't even buy raw materials or finished metals except in very small quantities since we are a metrology lab.

Apparently you don't understand that Tesla has nothing to do with the abuse and killing and does not use conflict resources. You keep asking the same questions which have been answered.

Sir, I'm not and will not accuse or say anyone is participating and contributing to the conflict or/and killing. None of my postings said Tesla is contributing or participating to the conflict. This is a question everyone is talking. I did not start the conversation or build the report, but it is a human catastrophe which requires everyone' involvement and attention.