Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confused.com = underhand....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
coming to that time of year to renewal insurance, DL sent the renewal which has a little higher than last year so thought I’d look around knowing DL would likely be the best

Confused.com couldn’t offer me a quote for less than £1100, fast forward to today they send me an email saying insure your car for less than £500

A5BB4CBD-A4EA-4D67-B6E4-376BD59C2D22.png

They even show quotes from providers with prices yet when you click the link and log in price are back to over a grand

Dirty and frankly daft tactics if you ask me, thought I’d share DL all the way :)

Confused.com came back with the best quote for me (with Admiral which I was already with), so I phoned Admiral to cancel existing policy and accept the new quote only to find out that with Admiral I could just change my existing policy and change the car type saving me £400 on the new quote o_O

I have no idea how all this works and would suggest always phoning your insurance company first before dealing with online quotes. This actually applies to any renewal service - mobile, broadband, TV etc...