Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confused on which CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone !
new to the community. figured i'd get everyone's opinion
I am looking into a 2016 model x . i wanted to get everyone's opinion on which trim i should get.
i love the idea of the p90D trim with autopilot but part of me says 90D or even 75D is fast enough. and i should aim at finding one with FSD. So what would you rather have a p90D or a 75D with EAP/FSD.
T4SLA

What's the price on it? I'd personally shy away from a 2016 unless it's a smoking deal. Out of warranty repairs will be expensive. More importantly AP2.0 cars aren't getting all the latest features and MCU1 is feeling dated. But if the price is right it's not a bad car if you need a larger vehicle than the Model Y.

What's the price on it? I'd personally shy away from a 2016 unless it's a smoking deal. Out of warranty repairs will be expensive. More importantly AP2.0 cars aren't getting all the latest features and MCU1 is feeling dated. But if the price is right it's not a bad car if you need a larger vehicle than the Model Y.
well no killer deal yet. the p90 MX are ranging from 65-70K. and the 75D with FSD are around the same price. I have a M3 with FSD and I really don't use it that much .infact the way i used FSD would be similar to AP with convenience feature. just highway driving and staying in one lane.
and if the 4 year limited warranty from Tesla comes along with the CPOs should I be uber cautious about out of pocket expenses?

Hi everyone !
new to the community. figured i'd get everyone's opinion
I am looking into a 2016 model x . i wanted to get everyone's opinion on which trim i should get.
i love the idea of the p90D trim with autopilot but part of me says 90D or even 75D is fast enough. and i should aim at finding one with FSD. So what would you rather have a p90D or a 75D with EAP/FSD.
T4SLA
If you can find a 90D with FSD that would be ideal. The upgrade is yet to be defined but is coming. We have yet heard to what degree of upgrade is necessary or will be offered. 16 90D AP2.0 is essentially a 17. It would be better to think of it from an AP level; 1.0, 2.0/MCU1, 2.5/MCU1, 2.5/MCU2, 3.0. The year doesn't mean much. Early 2.0s had more options that were discontinued to make them a bit unique; more wood trim options, more body colors, Helix wheels, cooling seats. But, there are early 2.0s that had 1.0 equivalency. So, beware.

I'm somewhat in same boat...thinking the 16's have already taken a huge depreciation hit...don't care about AP2.0 beacuse in order to get real FSD, it'll cost you a couple $K more, and when the MCU dies from lack of eMMC memory that another couple of $K as well. In the end what did you get? Almost same features as an AP1 car, just no NOA....
DZM