TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Confused over tesla fi ranges

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by phillcom3, Dec 29, 2019.

1. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

So the car hasn't been run since the 7th it's been plugged in all the time as in now in Mexico on holiday.
    However how come my estimate range is now at 104 Mike's and rated 175?

Whqt am I seeing here? Nothings on.
    I'm at 79%

Cheers guys

2. Daverh

Daverh Member

Is that not just based on the x miles you did prior to parking it up? I.e. if you hammered it for 5 miles then went on holiday it'll be using that high Wh/Km figure for the range estimate.

3. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

also check TeslaFi forums and help pages - lots of info there

4. Rooster6655

Rooster6655 Active Member

Yes something like this!

I would only be concerned about the percentage same as in the car the estimated mileage is likely based on real world driving previously

5. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

I don't think so as it was my work run. No hammering it on that.

6. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

You might be right ill check the last drive. If it was a high one then that ought to explain it