Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confused (Though not of Tunbridge Wells...)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
I was under the impression that Tesla has "rangers" who can come to your car and fix the usual issues - at least in the US. Then I hear that these gentlemen do not exist in Australia. Which version is correct?

I have been trying to phone Sydney delivery all day to discuss my order - and the message I get each time (Telstra??) is that the line is disconnected - on several numbers, too.

I was under the impression that Tesla has "rangers" who can come to your car and fix the usual issues - at least in the US. Then I hear that these gentlemen do not exist in Australia. Which version is correct?

I have been trying to phone Sydney delivery all day to discuss my order - and the message I get each time (Telstra??) is that the line is disconnected - on several numbers, too.
We do have rangers here in Australia and they're used frequently. My brother has his S airbag replaced by ranger, and various owners up here in Newcastle have had things like door handles and airbags done by ranger.