Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confused...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone - I ordered my Model X 100d - delivery is set for end of March or early April. I am confused with a recent used Model X P100D - with 6K miles was listed for sale with most upgrade for 125K. (MSRP 160)

Is it worth canceling my new 100d for a used p100d with AP2 and full driving capabilities - 6K miles. ( I will have to compromise on the seats - I preferred 6 but the used one has 5) the other compromise is that I like black interior and the used is white.

would love to get some feedback and what is the process of canceling the order that has already gone into production. Do I loose my reservation fee.

thanks
raj

Do consider insurance. My insurance rates for a "P" model were $1300 more per year. Totally depends on your insurance carrier of course.

And, event though you are saving a good bit, your still spending a good bit more.

On the positive, it would be a "P" and you would have it sooner.

Donno on the canceling, but I have 5 seat and white setup and it's been really fine. Especially if your gonna put ski's or bikes in the back and don't want to lock them on exterior. But go over it with a fine toothed comb. You'd be getting quite a discount for a "P' if no surprises.

my VIN is 289xx with 4100miles

Don't forget the loss of the $7500 tax credit in your math. Still, the used X (that's listed on here) seems to be an fair deal assuming it hasn't been in any accidents etc.

Only you can decide how important the seat configuration and color is to you.

P's are fun. :)

A