Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Connected Solutions Real-World Experiences (MA - National Grid / EverSource)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone

I was hoping that folks in Massachusetts could share their real-world experiences with Connected Solutions so far this year.

Asking because my mom lives in SE MA and has EverSource - her experience so far this year has been a bit disappointing. She's had overwhelming 3-hr events (18/20) with EverSource calling events almost every weekday for the last 3 weeks even when it was cool weather and/or cloudy out. This has resulted in only a 6.6 average kW discharge for the season which is a good deal lower than the relatively conservative estimates I'd made. Perhaps my estimates were too optimistic but also perhaps it has something to do with my estimates being based on National Grid events, as opposed to EverSource. Of course, they were also based on last summer so there's that possibility too.

So... could anyone share how their events are so far this year? I live in Bellingham and have National Grid - anyone out this way? I ask predominantly because I was counting on CS as a major offset to the cost of the PWs and this is weakening that offset.

Many thanks in advance!

After 6 months of waiting for my 2023 payout, Tesla has the nerve to email me tonight, telling me my payout is ready, but somehow they couldn't upload it to THEIR OWN APP, so they have to send a check in the mail. Are you frigging kidding me right now! What an absolute bunch of Muppets! My 16 year old son, who is wise beyond his years, commented I should get my check within 3 to 500 business days.
That sucks. I am still waiting for my payout in RI. I put in a ticket every week on the app and try to message them. It’s mostly crickets. They get back to me thru the support ticket like a week later but never respond to emails. I can’t believe a corporation this size can be run so poorly. At this point it’s basically stealing. I was told RI Energy sent payments back in November.

Upvote 0
After 6 months of waiting for my 2023 payout, Tesla has the nerve to email me tonight, telling me my payout is ready, but somehow they couldn't upload it to THEIR OWN APP, so they have to send a check in the mail. Are you frigging kidding me right now! What an absolute bunch of Muppets! My 16 year old son, who is wise beyond his years, commented I should get my check within 3 to 500 business days.
Did you ever receive the check ? I'm in the same boat - multiple customer service reps have said the same thing about not being able to use the app for the payment and the check is in the mail. Still no sign of it though.

Upvote 0
Did you ever receive the check ? I'm in the same boat - multiple customer service reps have said the same thing about not being able to use the app for the payment and the check is in the mail. Still no sign of it though.
I am still waiting for my payment as well. Everytime I talk to a CS rep I get different information and they absolutely do not follow-up on getting information. They ping the one woman working in Connected Solutions with mixed results. Last Friday they told me they were down to the last 500 customers that didn't get payments but couldn't give me answers on when I was getting paid or how much. This is BEYOND frustrating!!!

Upvote 0
I am still waiting for my payment as well. Everytime I talk to a CS rep I get different information and they absolutely do not follow-up on getting information. They ping the one woman working in Connected Solutions with mixed results. Last Friday they told me they were down to the last 500 customers that didn't get payments but couldn't give me answers on when I was getting paid or how much. This is BEYOND frustrating!!!
Yeah, shockingly, I've had a couple of CS reps reach out and tell me that they are going to resolve this, but nothing concrete. I'm just planning to follow up again until the check shows up. This is the worst it's been since the beginning of the program.

Upvote 0