Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig #127 S000127 V5.8 21" (Clifford)

I've lost all 3G and wifi. This occurred, or was noticed right after a tire reset, for now I don't know if the two events are connected in any way.
I will have the car serviced in December to look at the issue and it is completely drivable without 3G or wifi. GPS still works

Just looking for a possible solution, if one is out there.

Things I've tried
1. Reset main screen (is there a reset for the steering/dash screen?)
2. Pulling the two yellow fuses in the left fuse box (Per Roadside assistance instructions)
3. Power down
4. Charging.
5. Customer Experience confirms car is not visible over the 3G network.

Beyond looking at each and every fuse is there any other suggestions?

Thanks
Victor

This really appears as if the 3G chip has failed or the antennas have become completely disconnected.

The small display can be rebooted by pressing down on the two upper steering wheel buttons in a similar manner to reseting the 17" display.

No Luck with Resets (wifi & 3G not working )

So I was going over the owners manual and repeating the steps given to me by roadside assistance, when I noticed my fuse box did
not match the owners manual layout.

Can anyone verify the layout. Perhaps since my Serial number is low, the internals are different? I think I'll leave as is for now. Its not too big of a difference 20 & 25 Amp are reversed.

I tried moving F36 as well for three minutes and replace no difference

Screen shot 2013-11-23 at 4.45.20 PM.png

F36 & F45 are reversed (perhaps)

View attachment 36322

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 228