Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Connector for EPB on performance upgrade rear calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone happen to know what part number or model of connector plugs into the electric parking brake motor on the red performance rear calipers? I'd like to build a cheap 9v adapter harness to make it easier to retract the EPB screw when swapping pads.
Resurrecting an old thread... but I think I found the female connector on Mouser. I'd buy the TEVO one but I'm not really interested in spending $60 (for something that can be built for under $10)

DISCLAIMER: I have not confirmed the 9441291 is the correct connector - this is purely based on a visual comparison on the TEVO harness and options I found on the web. I have a bit more research to do and then intend to buy a set of parts and try it out. Curious if anyone else has had success finding this and building their own. @MasterC17 @destructure00 @MountainPass

Here is a photo of the harness TEVO sells: TEVO Harness
Based on an image search I found: Kostal 2-pin plug
Which led me to DeyTrade (EU): Kostal 9441291
And finally, searching Mouser: Kostal 9441291 ($4.40 each, need one)

I think the associated terminal (pin) is this: Kostal SLK 2,8 22140492060050 ($0.90 each, need two) - its listed under the female connector "customers also bought" section, and seems to match the SLK 2,8 designation.

Last bit is the 9v harness. I found a plethora of options on Amazon ranging from $0.50 to $3.00 per harness (need one). Add some solder, insert the pins in the right orientation to achieve retraction, connect a battery, and I think you're off and running.