Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering canceling my order. Rekindle the Tesla fire?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question is how well will that work with only “Tesla Vison” - when in real life, there is frost/condensation/dust/etc on the car in the morning.
The car tells you if a camera is obstructed. I have only seen this once, and it was a bit of funk on a B-Pillar camera. It would not have affected Auto Pilot. It is a good question for others who have had their cars for a few years... How often has the car warned of an obstructed front camera view? I bet it is a small number. (That, and the auto wipers kick in to clear any obstructions over the front camera.)

This is a good thread. My Prius is approaching 140k mileage and its safe to say its time for some maintenance. Also consuming a lot of oil and forces me to change it 4-5 times/year. It has gown on me and its time to move along...

As far as the Lexus quality, I have recently drove my friends NX.. From my perspective, the interior is horrendous, even though the quality is better than Tesla, but I really don't care about that part. It feels like the Toyota/Lexus are still living in the 90s, even though they improved, but got really behind the times. I don't think Tesla is comparable to Lexus. I don't even think Lexus makes anything more special than GM now days IMO...