Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering Home Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently finalized delivery on my MYLR for September 8th. I was surprised to see they had set it to Home Delivery, as the service center is just over 3 miles away. I was planning to go and do the once over/checklist in person before accepting, but now I have to have faith that all will be good (enough) to accept.

@ilikemypizza Rochester here as well, How long between the car getting to Mt Kisco and your delivery actually arriving ? My car got to Mt Kisco on Monday the 21st, just trying to get an idea on when I may be expecting it here ? They said the transport company had already been sourced and they are waiting for the truck to be full before it's picked up ?

Communication has been abysmal with them. I got an email monday saying the car was there and they are starting to source the transport, i replied right away asking how long, but they never replied about that and just let me know today after a 4 day wait on the email that the transport had been sourced and it's waiting to fill up to get to Rochester.

Thanks!
How much did they charge for delivery to Rochester?