So I was on the fence for ages between the 85D and the P85D, and ended up sticking with the latter. The car just finished production, probably waiting to get on a train. My big regret is not waiting until I could actually test drive both. I did drive the P85D back to back with regular 85s, and I found there to be a remarkable difference in how the cars felt, with the P85D feeling remarkably better. More composed, planted, precise, light, fun. But, based on feedback on the forums here from initial 85D deliveries, I now suspect I would have found the 85D much closer to the P85D, plus the next gen seats are no longer a factor as they're available for all cars. The P85D also seems to be more of an energy hog than what Tesla's "official" numbers claim - seemingly in the high 300s to mid 400s with "normal" driving. I don't necessarily need 200+ miles for around the city driving, but the idea of paying 20K more for insane mode but with a significant range penalty isn't sitting well with me now. And winters are harsh where I am, with big impact on range. Overall, the equation has changed for me, such that I'd rather have the 85D. So, I'm considering walking away from my order, and placing a new one for the 85D. Does anyone know what happens in such cases? Is it just a matter of losing the deposit? Or am I legally / contractually to go through with the purchase? And assuming I can transfer the order to avoid losing the deposit, anyone interested in getting their hands on a grey/grey P85D with 19"s, tech, air, pano, obeche matte, black headliner, cold weather, premium interior, high fidelity sound, and rear facing seats? It would be available in 2-3 weeks.