Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering SUING Tesla for possibly missing paperwork on state incentives and potentially losing $8,600

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm from RI as well I finally got a install date. Ordered May 5th only took 4 months to get an install date.
At least you got them to agree to apply for the grant I had no luck pushing for them to apply, they where no longer participating in it.
I pushed hard for it and i'm losing out on $7500 and seems like what i've heard Tesla has been a nightmware to deal with paperwork with the grant and this confirms what someone else said that got Tesla solar in RI.

I'm from RI as well I finally got a install date. Ordered May 5th only took 4 months to get an install date.
At least you got them to agree to apply for the grant I had no luck pushing for them to apply, they where no longer participating in it.
I pushed hard for it and i'm losing out on $7500 and seems like what i've heard Tesla has been a nightmware to deal with paperwork with the grant and this confirms what someone else said that got Tesla solar in RI.
Yeah they gave me a hard time to even sign up for it but it’s really a bummer that because of paperwork they don’t want to do we would miss out on such a big amount of money. They finally got me signed up in movement 2020 but ever since then they haven’t been able to complete the rest of the paperwork correctly. I feel lucky I was able to get into the grant but now I feel like it’s just gonna slip by