Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consistent clicking inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else experience inside clicking coming from the “air conditioner’ area of the dash behind the steering wheel? Started when I stopped at a super charger to charge. I thought I had my turn signal on but I didn’t that’s exactly what it sounds like. Like the turn signal was left on but it isn’t. Can’t find anywhere else where anyone has the same issue. It just started hasn’t happened before.

I had exactly the same issue on my M3 LR a few days ago when getting into the car in the morning. Was convinced the turn indicator was on but it wasn’t. Had to do a soft reset to make the clicking stop. Happened again this evening and same solution. If it comes back I’m going to report via the app.

Try changing the fan speed. Does the clicking sound track the change in fan speed? Faster clicking with higher speed and slower clicking with low fan speed? If so, then most likely there's something within the fan assembly which is impacting the blades.

Reactions: CheapBastid
Same thing here a few days ago. I activated the turn signal, but after I cancelled it, the sound continued no matter what I did to stop it. First time in almost 4 years this has happened, with no turn signal blinking. Finally I did a reset to stop it.