Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Console Lid Won't Stay Open (2021 Model S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I happened to be one of the unlucky who got a car with a broken lid. Car arrived late July picked up early August. Part still not available. Has anyone had the same issue and got a part and got it fixed?

Is there a DIY to fix this myself I'm getting tired of waiting and having a center console that won't stay open (the one right in front of the wireless charging stations)

I don’t have that particular issue, but I have a loose passenger side A pillar. Had mobile service come the first week after delivery and they said they will order a replacement part. Then 2 months later I go to the service center for dead battery and after they replaced it I asked them to check what’s happening to my A pillar replacement and they said the mobile service technician didn’t request it so I’ve been waiting for nothing all this time. The moral of the story is - call a service center to ask if the part is still in their system and if they have any status updates. Who knows, maybe they didn’t even order it?
Good luck!