TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Consoles

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by PatFor, Aug 16, 2016.

1. PatFor

PatFor Member

While I eagerly await production and ultimate delivery to the Carolinas of my blue 75D, I have realized I have not considered the console issue.
    Apparently I was so thrilled during my test drive and ordering process I have no idea what comes with the car.
    So experts, should I do an upgrade with the after production console? Thanks for thoughts and input.

2. Bearyw

Bearyw Member

I just had the new "integrated console" installed and while it was a bit pricey, I am totally happy with it. I only wish it had the rear usb ports like the X.

3. Buddy

Buddy Member

The front consol you saw on your test drive comes standard now :)

4. Grossie

Grossie Member

Got my new 60D yesterday with the new front console included. No need to order anything Pat.
    The only thing missing is rear seat drink holders and console. I ordered the evannex rcci today, looking forward to receiving it.