Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consolidated 50KWh + supercharger location table

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we have a sticky / Wiki consolidated list of all 50kw+ superchargers that can be updated as new chargers come online. Similar to the Tesla supercharger wiki. We just want the first page to display all 50kwh+ locations grouped in state.
I don't want to go through every man and his dog apps to find them. Just one complete list including Telsa, Chargfefox NRMA, Elvie etc . One list that gets updated here in the sticky location.
Also, only 50kwh or higher. I'm not interested in your grand mothers paltry 7kw destination charger.
Anyone up for the challenge to make the list for us and make it sticky? :)

Agree with Icey. Such a list would get out of date.

Having said that, I do maintain a Google Sheet of Australian DC fast charger locations, which is used by ABetterRoutePlanner.com as a source - detailed here: Repository of DC fast charger information

My list differs in that I only include sites with both Chademo and CCS2 (exclude old Chademo/CCS1 sites, Chademo only sites, CCS2 only sites), I also don't include ones at dealerships which are generally not public, and I have previously also omitted 25 kW ones but there are few popping up at geographically convenient locations so I am leaning towards adding them.

My sheet also includes ones that are in build, proposed, speculated etc. but these are not imported by ABRP. I use this along with the active locations to build up maps such as this one:

123999736_10159179256736042_2956301545218599568_o.jpg

Edit: Added notes for the map:

1) Shows all existing, in build and effectively "locked in" fast charger locations which are coming in the next ~12 months or so.
2) Doesn't include AC charging
3) Doesn't include Tesla superchargers
Orange = 350 kW; Black = 50 kW
This time I've included Grey which generally means locations with less confidence (either in exact location, longer timeline, or lower speed) - or some combination of all of the above.

Yeah just for my map. Keeps it nice and standard. The intention is that it's a quick reference guide that when someone says "but you can't drive in regional Australia in an EV" you can throw that map at them, and there's no ifs/buts/weird exceptions.

ABRP also uses OpenChargeMap as a source so any extras can be added there.

Yeah just for my map. Keeps it nice and standard. The intention is that it's a quick reference guide that when someone says "but you can't drive in regional Australia in an EV" you can throw that map at them, and there's no ifs/buts/weird exceptions.

Also shows how well NRMA are doing in particular building out the inland routes in NSW (or, alternatively, that QLD really needs to start looking at those inland highways!).

ABRP also uses OpenChargeMap as a source so any extras can be added there.

I've given up on adding to OpenChargeMap, nothing ever seems to happen. If they're going to run a closed shop, I'll just directly add the chargers to OpenStreetMap (in my opinion, OpenChargeMap should take the charging infrastructure details from OSM and just focus on adding the picture / user rating etc type features on top anyway).