Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Constant PARKING ASSIST UNAVAILABLE while driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone run into this? Last weekend as it was snowing, coming back from Tahoe, there was a long slowdown and constantly dipped above and below 5mph, the chime kept coming on and was so annoying. We were on highway 50 through El Dorado Forrest and no we were not trying to park! :p

Anyone run into this? Last weekend as it was snowing, coming back from Tahoe, there was a long slowdown and constantly dipped above and below 5mph, the chime kept coming on and was so annoying. We were on highway 50 through El Dorado Forrest and no we were not trying to park! :p

I had this message the other night when there was freezing (frozen) all over my Model X after parking it at the gym for a couple hours. Neither TACC or AP symbols came up the entire drive home. Figured radar and/or side cameras had some thickness of frozen rain on them.

Thanks guys, i checked and i have the parking chimes on... probably going to turn it off... It's so annoying when going through a drive through at Taco Bell.... Sounds like it's probably the sensors unable to work from the snow and ice

I’ve been getting it for a week... but it’s because I rear-ended some kid a week ago. ;( His trailer hitch put a small hole in my bumper, and while she gets repaired on Monday, I’ve learned what a beast this thing is to park without the sensors!!!