Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Construction Started at Hungerford M4 Membury Services J14-J15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont pick up my Tesla till a week Monday, very much looking forward to it, I use the M3 and M4 a lot so will be waiting for Fleet and Membury to open - hopefully this will happen before Christmas. Is there any news on opening dates as they do appear ready - especially Fleet

Is there any news on opening dates

Don't think I've ever seen any pre-announcement from Tesla, Supercharger Info normally seems to be the first indication, and then shortly after that the Tesla website is updated. However the car SatNav is likely to update as soon as the site is operational.

Some sites go months and months from when construction starts, others are open in short order.

Supercharger Info has the following as under construction ... some are knocking on a bit
14-Oct Leicester Forest East Northbound M1 J21-21a (Permit)14-Oct Leicester Forest East Southbound M1 J21-21a (Permit)01-Oct Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Liphook A3 Construction21-Sep Fleet Welcome Break Southbound, M328-Aug Membury Welcome Break Eastbound, M4 Hungerford30-Jul Scotch Corner Holiday Inn Darlington - A1 & A6622-May Welcome Break Burtonwood, M6221-May Welcome Break Membury Services Westbound M4 Hungerford06-May Welcome Break Fleet Northbound, M321-Mar Brighouse Southbound 24-25 M6221-Mar Brighouse Northbound 24-25 M62

[TR2] [/TR2]
[TR1] [/TR1]
[TR2] [/TR2]
[TR1] [/TR1]
[TR2] [/TR2]
[TR1] [/TR1]
[TR2] [/TR2]
[TR1] [/TR1]
[TR2] [/TR2]
[TR1] [/TR1]
[TR2] [/TR2]

Thats great - thanks for that - seems the forums are the place to be for information

They really indeed, and often news of a Supercharger opening is first known via someone reporting it via a forum.

If you use Facebook then this closed Group is excellent. Only Tesla owners or those waiting to take delivery can join, and this is verified by registering when you submit your VIN. I don’t use Facebook for anything else, I rather loathe it tbh but this is an excellent resource.